New In Chess 2017 Complete
New In Chess 2017 complete
Now shipping: the full 2017 year volume of what many call "the best chess magazine in the world", at a much-reduced price!
Find out why club players in 116 countries never want to miss an issue of New In Chess!
Some striking items in the 8 issues of 2017 are:
- Game of the year, annotated by Ding Liren himself
- Aryan Tari - The Junior World Champion is from Norway too
- Did you ever worry: Is Blitz a drug?
- Genna Sosonko: When Viktor met Bobby
- Judit Polgar on the genius of Richard Rapport
- Capablanca goes to Hollywood
- Opening Surprises, Tactics Training, Chess Pattern Recognition
- Kasparov's Deep Thinking reviewed by Jonathan Rowson
- Sleep better, play better!
- Parimarjan Negi on time-trouble
- Joop van Oosterom (1937-2016), the greatest chess
maecenasof all time
- Just checking: Anna Rudolf
- Star analysis by Fabiano Caruana, Vishy Anand, Vladimir Kramnik, Anish Giri, Wesley So, Maxime Vachier-Lagrave, Levon Aronian, Ding Liren, Hikaru Nakamura, Jan Timman, Peter Heine Nielsen, Wei Yi, Peter Svidler, Alexandra Kosteniuk, Hou Yifan, Paggnanandhaa